We made these cookies to leave out for Santa this Christmas, they were super easy for the kids to make and you can freeze the dough that you don't use for another time. Add what you like as toppings, choc chips, m&ms etc yum!
1 can condensed milk
1/3 cup white sugar
5 cups Self Raising flour
1. Preheat oven at 180C
2. Line 2 large trays with baking paper.
3. Cream sugar and butter.
4. Add condensed milk and continue to cream.
5. Slowly add the flour to the mixture until fully combined.
6. Divide mixture into4 – 6 different portions depending on how many different flavour biscuits you want to make.
7. Add the different ingredients to each portion eg, nuts, chocolate chips, jam etc.
8. Roll into approx 3/4 inch balls and place on trays, flatten slightly. Place a couple cm apart as they will expand when cooking.
9. Bake for 12 minutes until biscuits are golden in colour. Biscuits may be soft to touch when you take them out of the oven but don’t worry they firm up as they cool. 10. Let cool and enjoy!