This recipe is my go to no fail cookie recipe, I can have them baked on the table ready to eat in 20 minutes including cooking time.
I often whip a batch of these up when visitors drop in, warm Nutella cookies with coffee yum!
- Butter 90 grams
- Nutella 200 grams
- Cocoa 1 tablespoon, we used Cadbury.
- Oats 180 grams
- hazelnuts 70 grams
- Add butter and Nutella to a bowl and microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir and add to mixing bowl.
- Add Oats, cocoa and hazelnuts to a food processor and blitz well.
- Add oat mix to the bowl and mix through.
- Shape mixture into approx 16 balls and pop on tray.
- Lightly press them to look like biscuits.
- Pop in oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Eat warm or let cool, they will firm up as they cool.
Tip: For extra chocolate gooiness add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the mixture before cooking!