These Apple and Pork balls are a great lunch box snack, perfect for picnics and great as a main meal or starter. They are sweet and delicious with a perfect balance of flavour. Kids love these and so does hubby!
- 500 grams Pork mince
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Zucchini grated finely
- 1 Apple grated we used a granny smith
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Place all ingredients except oil into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Roll into approx 1 1/2 inch balls then flatten out into patties.
- Add oil to pan and heat on high, pop the patties in and cook for 3- 5 minutes on each side until they are cooked.
- Once cooked pop on a plate lined with paper towel to drain any excess oil
- Serve with your favourite salad or add straight to a burger, delish!
- You can also use BBQ sauce if you don’t like chilli.
- These are great made into balls for party food.
Tip: You can change the sweet chilli sauce for rice malt syrup or honey yum!