This chocolate chia pudding is not just for dessert it also makes a great healthy breakfast with healthy fats and protein to keep you full until lunch yum!
- 4 tbs Chia seeds
- 3/4 Cup of milk of your choice, we use Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs Cocoa powder
- 2 tbs honey or Rice malt syrup
- Place the milk, honey and vanilla into a mason jar or container and stir well.
- Add the cocoa and chia seeds and stir well.
- Place in the fridge over night and eat in the morning.
- Add your favourite berries or toppings yum!