These Apricot Oat Balls are a great no bake treat that everyone will enjoy. Super quick to make and easy to eat haha!
Easy Apricot Oat balls, Great For Lunch Box Snacks!
- 150 grams Dried apricots
- 75 grams rice malt syrup or honey
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams desiccated coconut
- 25 grams softÂ butter
- Place apricots, coconut and oats into a food processor and blitz well.
- Pop mixture into a bowl with the honey and butter.
- Roll into approx 1 inch balls
- Pop in the fridge to set for approx 1 hour
Tip: Store in the freezer for up to 5 weeks and keep for lunch box treats!