If you love the good old chocolate crackles, you are going to love this slice. This slice always gets eaten super quick in our house, great as a treat or party food.
- Rice bubbles 4 cups
- Coconut 1 cup
- Cocoa 1/2 cup
- Icing Sugar 1 1/2 cups
- Sultanas 1 cup
- Copha 250 grams
- heat copha in a saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add all other ingredients to a bowl and mix through.
- Add copha to bowl and combine well.
- Place in a 28 cm x 18cm tray lined with baking paper.
- Press mixture into tray evenly.
- Pop in the fridge until firm.
- Slice and enjoy!
Tip: If you dont have rice bubbles you can use Coco Pops instead.