These truffles are one of life's little pleasures, make them and share with friends or keep them for yourself haha!
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 100 grm chocolate wafer biscuits crushed
- ¾ cup of Nutella
- 200 grm dark cocoa chocolate melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan forced).
- Spread hazelnuts on a baking tray and bake for 10 mins. Remove them from the oven to let them cool slightly.
- The skin of the hazelnut will need to be removed. The best method to do this is using a tea towel to rub the surface of the hazelnut until all skin is removed.
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and place them into a bowl.
- Add Nutella and wafer biscuits to the chopped nuts and mix well. You may need to chill the mixture for 20 â€“ 30 mins or until firm enough to roll.
- Roll 1 heaped teaspoon of mixture into a ball. Repeat until remaining mix is used.
- Place hazelnut balls onto a lined baking tray and chill for 45 mins or until firm.
- When the balls are firm dip them into the cooled melted chocolate one at a time ensuring they are coated evenly. Shake off the excess chocolate.
- Place into fridge until chocolate has set.