If you love licorice as much as we do this slice won't last long in your house. It is easy to make and something a little different. Share with another licorice lover!
· 1 Block of plain chocolate (we use Cadbury)
· 1 Tin of chocolate condensed Milk
· 1 Packet of chocolate ripple biscuits
· 100 grams of licorice Allsorts cut up into small pieces.
1. Break the block of chocolate into pieces and add to a microwavable bowl, add tin of condensed milk and then pop in the microwave for 2 minutess on high.
2. Blitz the whole packet of chocolate ripple biscuits in a food processor or Thermomix, until a really fine crumb. The finer the biscuit crumb the creamier the fudge will taste.
3. Then combine the biscuits to the chocolate and condensed milk, mix well until the ingredients are fully combined.
4. Line a 22cm tray with baking paper.
5. Add licorice Allsorts pieces to the top of slice an push down gently
6. Let is set for 3 – 5 hours in the fridge then slice and enjoy!
Love slices? Check out our other easy slice recipes here!
Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE