Who doesn't love a good Risotto? This is our no fail recipe that is bound to please even the fussiest eater, give it a go as an easy mid week meal!
1/2 a butternut pumpkin
2 cups of rice,
1 cup of peas
750g of pine nuts,
1 1/2 cups of water & Parmesan to taste.
- Roast diced pumpkin for 30 minutes at 180.
- In the meantime boil 2 cups of rice and peas.
- Roast pine nuts in a seperate tray for 10 minutes before the pumpkin is done.
- Once pumpkin has cooled, combine the pumpkin and water into a blender.
- Drain rice and peas. A
- Add together to form the risotto.
- Sprinkle pine nuts and Parmesan on top to taste.