This is a great pudding when you feel like something sweet but you still want it to be healthy.
- 2 Avocados seeds and skin removed
- 1 Over ripe banana peeled
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder we used Loving Earth
- 120 grams Dark Chocolate we use Lindt
- 1/3 Cup Coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons Rice Malt syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 Banana Sliced for garnish
- Place the avocados, banana, rice malt syrup, vanilla and vanilla extract into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pop the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 1 minute until chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add the coconut cream and blitz until smooth.
- Add cooled chocolate into the mixture and blitz again until smooth.
- Scoop into four serving bowels or glasses.
- Garnish with more banana and chocolate, you can also add nuts.
- Pop in the fridge to set for a couple of hours or eat straight away.