Cream caramels are a little naughty, ok a lot naughty but so so good, they make perfect teacher gifts for the end of the year as well!
- Butter 60 grams
- Sugar 250 grams
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Place condensed milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil while continually stirring with a wooden spoon until mixture thickens up into a caramel consistency.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour mixture evenly into tray.
- Pop in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Slice into little squares and enjoy!