If you love frappes you are going to love this one!
I had a secret addiction to the McDonald's frappes to the point I was almost buying one every time I left the house, I knew I had to come up with something that was not only better for me but also didn't cost much as they were starting to add up. This is my spin on a healthy frappe, delicious!
- 5 cups of ice
- 1 tablespoon of nature’s way cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of rice malt syrup or 4 drops of liquid stevia.
- Pop all ingredients into a blender and blitz on high for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!