These Honey Oat Bars are so good, perfect for morning or afternoon tea yum!
I make these for lunch box treats as well, I replace the sugar with an overripe mashed banana and the honey with rice malt syrup for a healthier option.
- 170 grams Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Raw Sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1 1/2 cup Self raising flour
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Place in a 22 cm tray lined with baking paper.
- Press mixture into tray evenly.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 15- 20 mins until slightly golden.
- Once cooled cut into slices.
Do you have a favorite family recipe you would like to share? We would love to hear from you!