These are delicious as a treat and they freeze really well for lunch box snacks!
2 cups dried apricots
2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
3/4 tin sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4 cups blitzed macadamia nuts
1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
Coconut to roll
- Blitz the macadamia nuts first on their own, then add to a bowl.
- then add the appricots and blitz well.
- Add condensed milk, coconut oil and coconut and mix through well.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge (the mixture will be sticky).
- Roll into 1 inch balls and roll in coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.