This No Bake Tim Tam Slice would have to be one of the easiest slices you will ever make. I make this often for family events, It literally takes 5 minutes to make and honestly it takes less than five minutes to be eaten as everyone loves it! < Warning you won't be able to stop at one.
• 1 Packet of Arnott's Tim Tams (You can use whatever flavour you like, we used original)
• 1 tin 390 grams Condensed Milk
• 1 Block 250 grams Cadbury Rocky Road Chocolate (You can use whatever flavour you like)
• Extra 8 Tim Tams Broken up to decorate, optional.
1. Add the condensed milk to a microwave safe bowl along with the chocolate broken in pieces.
2. Pop the bowl in the microwave on high for one minute.
3. In the mean time crush the Tim Tams in a food processor, you can also crush them in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, make sure they are crushed fairly fine.
4. Take the bowl out of the microwave and give a good stir you may need to return it for a further 10 - 20 seconds depending on your microwave wattage. It is best to cook in 10 second increments after the 1st minute to avoid burning.
5. Line a 22cm tray with baking paper.
6. Add the packet of crushed Tim Tams to the melted chocolate mix and stir well/
7. Pop the mixture into the lined tray and spread out until it is even.
8. Add crushed Tim Tams to the top of the slice and gently pat so that they stick and make a yummy topping.
9. Pop in the fridge and let set for 3 hours.
10. Slice with a sharp knife and enjoy!
Tip: You can use any flavour Tim Tams you like they all work, believe me we have tried them all!