When I was a kid we always had chocolate crackles at our parties and whenever there was a bake sale on we often took a tray along to sell. I have only recently started making them again and I sort of regret it as they are so yummy it is hard to stop at one. They are good for an occasional treat though and a really easy party food to whip up!
· 6 cup rice bubbles
· 1 cup icing sugar
· 3 tbs cocoa powder
· 150 gm Coconut oil
· 3 Mars bars
1. Melt 2 mars Bars and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for approx one minute, check after 30 seconds and stir.
2. Place the Rice bubbles, cocoa, icing sugar in a large bowl and combine well.
3. Add the coconut oil mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Place 12 cup cake cases on a tray and fill each case.
5. Cut up the remaining mars bar in small pieces and place a few pieces on each crackle.
6. Pop in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
7. Take out of fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 large crackles or 20 small.
Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE