Ill be honest We don't buy our kids LCM bars orÂ muesli barsÂ for their school lunch box, but a while back my daughter asked me if she could have one after seeing a friend with them at school. I wasn't going to head out and buy a box so we decided to make our own as a one off treat.
Surprisingly hubby and I ate them more then the kids haha. They are so easy to make, if you do buy them then give this recipe a go!
- 1 Packet of marshmallowsÂ we used Allens
- 80 grams of butter
- 5 Cups of Rice bubbles
- 2 tablespoons of 100s and 1000s
- Place marshmallows and butter into microwave bowl and cookÂ on high for 50 seconds
- Add the rice bubbles to the marshmallow mix
- Mix well and pour mixture into a tray lined with baking paper
- Spread the mixture out evenly and sprinkle 100s and 1000s on top
- Pop in fridge and let set for 3 hours
- Slice and enjoy!