Looking for a quick, sweet and delicious slice to whip up? This Rocky Road Biscuit Slice is it!
It is a little bit naughty and recommended only for a treat, but if you love chocolate < who doesn't or feeling like something sweet give this slice a go < Warning it is hard to stop at one piece.
- 1 packet of your favourite biscuits we uses Arnott's Arrowroots.
- 2 blocks of Milk chocolate
- 1 Cup unsalted peanuts optional
- 2 Cups pink and white marshmallows quartered
- 1/2 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- Crumble biscuits, I place mine in a plastic bag and give them a bit of a bang until they are a mixture of sizes no bigger than an inch long.
- In a microwave safe bowel add the chocolate broken up with the coconut oil and pop on high in microwave for 1 minute, take out and stir and return to microwave for 10 -20 seconds until completely melted.
- Add the biscuits and half the peanuts into a bowl.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the bowl and stir through.
- Line a 25 cm tray with baking paper
- Place the chocolate biscuit mixture on the bottom of the tray and spread out evenly.
- In another bowl add the marshmallows, remaining peanuts and chocolate and mix through.
- pour mixture onto the biscuit chocolate base and spread out evenly.
- Pop in the fridge to set for 3 hours
- Slice and enjoy!