This Slice is super easy to make and great for school lunches, It can be frozen to use at a later date. You can add whatever veggies you have in the fridge too!
4 rashes of bacon,
2 grated zucchini
2 grated carrots
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of cheese
1 teaspoon of mustard
1/2 cup of shallots
- Fry shallots, and bacon in one pan.
- Combine the zucchini, carrot, cheese, eggs, milk and mustard together in one bowl.
- Once bacon & shallots has cooled mix through the rest of the ingredients.
- Place in a oven proof dish and cook on 180 for 35 minutes
- Slice and serve with a salad!
Serves 8 - 12