This no fail 3 Ingredient Cheats Fudge is so easy to make, but be warned its just as easy to eat to < yum!
It is great for a treat or even for a party. You can get creative and use different flavoured chocolate and biscuits to. Give it a go and let us know what you think!
- 1 Block of plain chocolate (we use Cadbury)
- 1 Tin of chocolate condensed Milk, you can purchase this from ALDI, normal condensed milk will work fine to.
- 1 Packet of chocolate ripple biscuits
- Break the block of chocolate into pieces and add to a microwavable bowl, add tin of condensed milk and then pop in the microwave for 2 minutess on high.
- Blitz the whole packet of chocolate ripple biscuits in a food processor or Thermomix, until a really fine crumb. The finer the biscuit crumb the creamier the fudge will taste.
- Then combine the biscuits to the chocolate and condensed milk, mix well untill the ingredients are fully combined.
- Line a 22cm tray with baking paper.
- Pour mixture into slice tray and decorate with whatever you like, we used 100s 1000s.
- Let is set for 3 – 5 hours in the fridge then slice.