Australian Baby Card Pty Ltd are committed to keeping personal and company details confidential and secure. We will not sell, rent, lease or loan personal information to any other organisation or business. We will only utilise personal details to process orders and to provide cardholders with a more personalised service. We send a newsletter to those that register their card or subscribe to our newsletter or who agree to subscribing to our newsletters and we remove people from the email list if requested. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time using the Safe Unsubscribe link on all emails.
Australian Baby Card is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Australian Baby Card collects the personal information needed to provide Australian Baby Card Services and for our business operations. If you choose not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
The types of personal information we may collect include contact information (such as your name, address, email address, fax and telephone number, playgroup number and Playgroup Name), your newsletter preferences, and any feedback that you provide to us about our products and services, our website, or other matters.
We may occasionally hire other companies or people to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight and shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Australian Baby Card takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Generally, Australian Baby Card may use and disclose your personal information for a range of purposes, including to:
- Contact you: provide you with our products or services that you have requested, or to respond to your queries or feedback;
- New Developments: let you know about developments in our procedures, products, services, activities and programs that might be useful to you;
- Email Newsletters: We send a newsletter to those that register their card or those that subscribe to our newsletter and we remove people from the email list if requested. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time using the Safe Unsubscribe link on all emails.
- To share with business partners. Where you have expressly consented to this, Australian Baby Card may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If Australian Baby Card sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Australian Baby Card may transfer or disclose your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction and as part of any due diligence processes which take place in contemplation of a potential transaction.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Australian Baby Card reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Australian Baby Card,
PO Box 265, Beecroft NSW